Friday, July 23, 2010

French Toast Muffins


Yesterday we had our parent teacher conference at our son's school. Our son's lead teacher told me to feel free to bring coffee and such to eat while we met as it was a morning meeting. Since I love to bake I figured I would take this opportunity to try out a new muffin recipe I had been eying for a few weeks now. French toast muffins. What an interesting idea to make french toast in the form of a muffin, how could I resist but give this a try. I must say they were not too difficult to make and were quite tasty and when they were baking my whole kitchen smelled like french toast, that yummy smell of cinnamon and maple syrup. This is one recipe I will definitely be repeating. Thanks must be given to Kris Holechek and "The 100 best vegan baking recipes: amazing cookies, cakes, muffins, pies, brownies and breads." This has quickly become my favorite cookbook. Everything turns out really great and tasty and no one ever knows the goodies are vegan unless I tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment