Saturday, October 24, 2009

A little Halloween cheer


The previous homeowners left behind this wreath when they moved out so I thought I'd spice it up a bit for Halloween. I toyed with various ideas on how exactly I wanted to decorate it, but since I was a little short on time I decided to simply cut out some ghosts from the white cardboard on the bottom of an old gift bag (the gift bag was all torn up and unusable). Then I drew on eyes and mouths with a black sharpie marker. I also used the black sharpie marker to draw the ghosts with so that the outline would be there to help make the ghosts stand out a bit. Once the ghosts were all cut out and had their faces I took a needle and some thread and made a little loop out of thread on the top of each ghost so that I could hang them like ornaments from the wreath.

No comments:

Post a Comment