Wednesday, October 21, 2009

today is picture hanging day

Today I decided that I should get a few more pictures hung around the new place. I guess now that I got the light fixture up in the breakfast nook it seemed like a good time to hang the picture in there and once I got that one hung I figured I'd get a few more hung. I only managed to get three pictures hung so far today because the little man got into one of his destructive phases and needed to be timed out which thankfully has resulted in nap time, but that still means I need to wait a little while till I go hanging more pictures so that I don't wake him up.


Here is the picture hanging in the breakfast nook


Here is the picture hanging over Ethan's old crib, it is now a little sofa for him (still need to get some pillows to put on the bed to make it a little cozier)


Here is the picture hanging over his toy area

No comments:

Post a Comment