Thursday, January 30, 2014

EcoTools EcoPouf Dual Cleansing Pad

This is one of those impulse buys I made one day while looking for a new mesh bath pouf at Target. I don't know about the rest of you but I just can't seem to find any that hold up, they always seem to come untied and then they just fall apart and this is one of those times I am helpless as I just can't put those things back together in a way that is at all useful beyond finishing up my current shower. I was rather intrigued when I came across the EcoTools EcoPouf Dual Cleansing Pad, after all it had a loofah on one side and a mesh pouf stitched down to the other side as well as a sturdy fabric tag to hang it by and an elastic band. I really wanted to give this a try so I looked at the price, $3.99, granted a bit more than my usual bath poufs but this looked far more durable so I figured it was worth a try. I went home excited to try this new gem out.

I will admit I haven't specifically used the loofah side as thus far I find the mesh pouf side to be good enough for a light exfoliation and I honestly just keep forgetting to go with the loofah side for a deeper exfoliation when I am in the shower. I have not yet had any problems working up a decent lather with either a bar of soap or a heavy moisturizing liquid soap, I have tried this baby out with 2 different natural bar soaps as well as with a heavier Dove body wash. Though I have only had this a few weeks now I am fairly confident that this little gem will likely become a must have in my beauty arsenal.

* I was in no way compensated for this review. I purchased this item with my own money due to my own curiosity in this product and how well it would work for my needs/wants. I am only posting this review to assist others in their own quest for the right items to add to their own beauty arsenals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment