Thursday, January 30, 2014

WildRoot Naturals Vanilla Bean Lip Balm

This lip balm is where my dedication to WildRoot Naturals lip balms all started, the vanilla bean lip balm. Not only does WildRoot Naturals name imply that all of it's products are all natural but they really are, I have even witnessed some of the products being made right in front of me. I will say I still remember the heavenly smell of the stress & headache relief pillow inserts being made.

The vanilla bean lip balm is handmade with coconut oil, bees wax, organic Shea butter, organic cocoa butter, vitamin E, and vanilla bean flavoring. Those are the only things in this lip balm. This lip balm goes on smooth, smells great and really does help moisturize your lips. It doesn't feel tacky or waxy. It just feels great on your lips. To me this lip balm is a steal at only $3.00 a tube. I can honestly say I have tried dozens of other lip balms by just about everyone out there from cheap drugstore lip balms loaded with chemicals to very high end organic lip balms and everything in between, yes I have even tried a number of lip balms that were over $10 and even around $20 a piece over the years in my quest for the best lip balm for my chronically dry lips. I am thankful that the best product I have found is all-natural and affordable. I love this lip balm so much I give this out as gifts so much I bought 7 gift bags of lip balms for holiday gifts, well one bag was for me of course.

I will review some of the other varieties at a later date.

* I admit that my first tube of this lip balm was given to me to try out the product before it went to market, but that said I have lost count of how many tubes I have purchased since then (28 this holiday season alone). I received no compensation for writing this review, nor was I asked to write this review. I am only posting this review to assist others in their own quest for the right items to add to their own beauty arsenal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment