Thursday, January 30, 2014

Starting up some product reviews.

I just got inspired to do some product reviews for some of the products I have tried and love as well as some things I try and don't love. I will try to include Skin Deep scores as well as a description as to what I like and/or don't like about each product. I have recently tried a few new products and have some more coming soon so it seems like a good time to start up such an adventure.

I owe my inspiration to start doing product reviews to a friend who makes my absolute favorite lip balm ever, Rebecca. If you want some truly awesome products that are great for you check her out, Wild Root Naturals. Thanks Rebecca for both the inspiration and the wonderful products you make, I love you and your products so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment