Monday, October 18, 2010

Labeling all those kids things for school with NameBubbles

My son started preschool a few months ago and of course I was told to label his belongings. To be honest I looked at the fabric store for something to better label his things than just using a magic marker and was somehow surprised that I couldn't find anything. I couldn't even find a magic marker that wouldn't wear off in the washing machine, I tried several stores to find that. After months of labeling things with a magic marker and really not having any luck with that method, we actually lost labeled things and had to find a replacement sweatshirt for him when his favorite went missing.

After the sweatshirt went missing and could not be found at all I turned online figuring surely someone must have come up with a better way of labeling kids belongings for preschool. I came across a few different labeling options and of them the one that seemed like the best option for us was a sticker that could go through the washing machine and even the dishwasher. These stickers were also made with a non-toxic ink and were even made here in the United States. I decided to order a daycare label pack to give them a try. The labels arrived the following week and I went to work labeling everything I could that goes to school with my son, a few of his items he was not happy about having labeled and took the labels off so for those we still just have magic marker labeling. The labels worked out well for us except that I found we went through most of the daycare pack of labels pretty quickly, but now I knew what types of labels I used most and just ordered some more clothing labels and labels for all of his lunchboxes (we actually just use storage containers so overtime all of our storage containers are getting labeled). I like these labels enough that I recommended the school add Name Bubbles to their list of fundraisers and we gave a daycare pack of labels to one of our son's friends for his birthday. I wish I had known about these stickers when he first started school, but I am glad to have found them anyhow.



I received no compensation in anyway to write this review of this product. I purchased the product with my own money and genuinely liked it enough to share my review with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment