Saturday, October 30, 2010

Vegan Pumpkin cookies and Pumpkin chocolate chip jack-o-lantern cookies

We have a party to go to on Halloween and there is a pot luck at the end so of course I had to figure out something to bring just in case we stay for the pot luck. Cookies seemed like a good safe option, especially since desserts are usually the hardest thing for me at parties. Almost all desserts have dairy in them so I usually try to bring a dessert so that I am safe.

I was thinking about making either chocolate chip cookies or peanut butter cookies and then I cam across a recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and thought for Halloween that seemed pretty appropriate. I forgot to mix the chocolate chips into the mix before putting the cookies on the sheets for baking so I ended up making half with chocolate chips and half without, thus the attempt at jack-o-lanterns for the cookies with chocolate chips. Hopefully the cookies will be a big hit at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment