Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My weight skyrocketed over night

Todays check in on the Wii Fit yielded a BMI of 24.96 and a weight of 164.7 and a Wii Fit Age of 44. Obviously I did not gain 13.2 pounds over night so as you can see these things are not perfect but are merely tools intended to encourage us along our fitness and/or weight loss goals. Of course I find it best not to focus on a magic number (weight) that I want to get to, instead I prefer to focus on how I look and feel as well as how my clothes fit. Half the reason for me getting in better and better shape is to keep up with my 3 year old, oh to have his energy. 


I did a double session on my Kinect Your Shape (2 zen classes and 2 cardio sessions), then I did a 30 minute run on my Wii Fit. I actually find the 30 minute free run to be quite motivating for me, I get to run with several of my family members who have Miis on my Wii and I just enjoy seeing all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment