Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Now I'm "overweight"

Today's check in on the Wii Fit yielded me the delight of being classified as "overweight." With a BMI of 25.09 and a weight of 165.6 and a Wii Fit Age of 36. Let me just say that I know how not very accurate this thing is, especially on carpet, it seems to fluctuate a lot more when you use it on carpet but it still helps me keep track to some degree of my progress. I always start off the year saying I simply don't want to gain any weight by the end of the year, as most people gain weight every year I figure that this is a great goal that puts me ahead of the average person anyhow and it is a totally attainable goal that won't stress me out. That being said the last several years, the ones where that was my goal, I actually lost more weight than previously.

So I did the same workout with the Kinect today as yesterday, I showed improvement on some of the moves. I did my same 30 minute run today as well with the Wii Fit and set my 3rd new record this week with my run.

No comments:

Post a Comment