Monday, January 3, 2011

New year and hopefully an even more fit version of myself

We have just over 6 weeks till our rescheduled cruise, when we booked our cruise we booked it on the Splendor for January 16th. Well, the ship caught fire and we were lucky enough that it was supposed to be ready in time for our sailing. Of course when I finally got around to ordering new swimsuits for our vacation the very next morning we got an email that our cruise date had been canceled as it was taking longer than expected to get parts so the ship could receive all the necessary repairs. We rebooked and well we are once again booked for the first sailing after the repairs are finished, so February 20the here we come.

With the cruise coming and the holidays behind us it seemed like a great time to start working out a little more frequently. I checked in on my Wii Fit this morning which was being rather nice to me. It said my BMI is 22.95 and my weight is 151.5. It wasn't as nice with my Wii Fit Age by telling me it is 38. Anyhow, after I checked in on my Wii Fit I switched over to my Kinect Your Shape and did a little bit of a workout, then I attempted to put in my Kinect Sports but that wasn't being cooperative (we have a bad disc and need to swap it out) so I pulled the Wii Fit back out and did a 30 minute run on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment