Monday, November 1, 2010

Fitness Challenge - Day 1

I had to give some extra thought to this challenge as it got nearer due to viral bronchitis. Luckily I am getting over it and just have a cough that won't go away, but of course it is still a good idea to be careful after any illness.

To help track my progress for the month: My weight according to my bathroom scale was 161, my weight according to the Wii Fit was about 160.7 and my Wii Fit age was 32.
 I will report back periodically this month on how I am doing.

This morning I did a little yard work (sweeping up pine needles, uprooting a few plants that died and a little bit of weeding). Later I pulled out my Wii Fit and did half an hour of yoga, 10 minutes of hula hoops and 9 minutes of step. For the record I am really terrible at the hula hoops, pretty good at yoga and adequate at step.

No comments:

Post a Comment