Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fitness Challenge - Day 10

Wednesday of my second week and I am still sick, well getting better but still sick.

I did stop and pick up some more grass seed to lay out on the front and back yards as we are trying to fill in some dead patches as well as grow all new grass in some areas that were free of grass (this is round 2 of seeding these areas). We are hoping to have the grass looking relatively grown in before Thanksgiving. We did wait till our rainy season started to seed the yard not only because of the extra moisture but also due to the cooler temperatures. Our yard was torn up at the end of spring so there wasn't really an appropriate time to seed the yard till fall, of course we could have laid sod but we decided not to in the end due to the cost and amounts of watering required for it to get itself established.

In addition to reseeding the yard I also found some time to play with my Kinect and the Your Shape game. I am so addicted to this thing, it is so much fun. I really like the gym games cause I can try to outscore myself and the games are only 1 - 2 minutes long each. They are perfect for me while I am trying to get over being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment