Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fitness Challenge - Day 7

I am already exhausted. We took a trip to the local farmer's market and did a little shopping downtown and went out for lunch. The pho and vegetable egg rolls we had for lunch really hit the spot and had me feeling a little better but all the walking around our little downtown wore me out, sadly it's only a few block of walking and we really only did one lap around the area. I am certainly hoping to be feeling like myself again soon.

My first week of the fitness challenge is a bit of a toss up for me. On one hand I did get in a pretty good traditional workout 2 of the days and then I got in several other "workouts" that certainly made up the amount of physical activity I was aiming to get in, so while I technically achieved my goal for the week I still felt a little disappointed in myself. I suppose that I am probably being too hard on myself as I am really quite sick and need to get better before I can really get in some serious workouts otherwise I will just make myself worse.

After we put the little man down for bed we spent a little time playing with our new Kinect again. We got a nice little workout in playing some games in Your Shape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment