Monday, November 8, 2010

Fitness Challenge - Day 8

My second week of my personal fitness challenge began this morning. I am starting to feel better, hopefully this time it sticks. I did a little yard work today, mostly weeding. I also did some cleaning in the kitchen, including the floors. While the little man was napping I spent a little time with my new toy, the Kinect and my game Your Shape Fitness Evolved. Let me just say that game gives you a pretty good workout, I did an easy workout since I am still getting over this bug, I can certainly feel it in my legs and elsewhere.

I did have to move my Kinect to be closer to eye level as it was having a few minor issues with the detection while doing lunges and things of that nature, it wasn't quite picking up me up as I was doing them and the game suggested moving the Kinect to be closer to eye level. Hopefully moving the Kinect will do the trick and hopefully I will have some time to recalibrate the Kinect tonight after the little man goes to bed.

Kinect is once again calibrated. I played a few of the games in Your Shape, but I didn't retake my fitness test or retry the workout I did earlier today (I actually had a section give me 0% earlier today making me wonder if moving the Kinect sensor closer to eye height would help the situation as the game recommends the sensor being placed at eye level).

No comments:

Post a Comment