Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fitness Challenge - Day 4

I really did take a day off today. I didn't do any yard work or any major house cleaning. Two nights of having an early morning visitor when I am still getting over being sick myself just proved to be too much for me. That being said my Xbox 360 and Kinect showed up so I am sure there will be some playing with that tonight, I guess that will still be some physical activity. I think it's actually becoming hard to not fit some kind of physical activity into my day without even trying too hard. I guess the bigger challenge for me is getting a good workout in, but I suppose I should be happy that I get a good amount of activity into my days regardless.

So as it is now bedtime I got some time in on the new Xbox and Kinect. Let me just say I broke a pretty good sweat considering I was trying my best to take it easy, still getting over this virus or whatever it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment