Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fitness Challenge - Day 9

Today we are all going to the doctor, finally. It has been over 2 weeks for me, slightly shorter for my son and hubby has been sick since Friday night/Saturday morning. We finally decided that this is not going to go away on its own anytime soon.

Anyhow, I am trying my hardest to really rest up today so I am actually hoping not to give in to the temptation of my Xbox 360 and Kinect. I really don't know how well I will do with this goal as the temptation is far greater for me to play with my new toy than it would be for me to eat cake or ice cream or something along those lines.

The doctor gave me an antibiotic and some codeine cough syrup and took a nasal swab (checking for pertussis "whooping cough"). My husband gets to share my cough syrup and my son gets to continue as he has been. That being said if my nasal swab comes back positive then we all need to start treatment. Can we say that means I need to take it easy for a few days. Frustrating cause I just want to play with my Kinect.

No comments:

Post a Comment