Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fitness Challenge - Day 16 & 17

Tuesday, what a day for me. I hung 2 pictures did some weeding in both the front and backyards and even laid out a bag of mulch. I also played Kinectimals with my little man. I also did some grocery shopping and had a nice breakfast with a wonderful friend. As for the after effects of my productive day, I am exhausted. After dropping the men off this morning I came home and laid down in the bed and pulled out my computer. I am going to try to rest a little. I always forget how much the time change screws me up and I have just been trying to do too much stuff after being sick, spraining my ankle and having the time change on me. It's time for a much needed day off.

That didn't work out all that well, I did go out and do some weeding again. What can I say I have a hard time sitting still and taking it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment